Protem expand number of Serviced Apartments in Tower Bridge
Published: 08 May 2019
Category: Area Focus
In 2018, Protem Apartments expanded the number of serviced apartments managed in key areas such as Canary Wharf, London Bridge and The City. 2019 has been no different, with an increase in managed Tower Bridge apartments at Protem Maltings Place.
Situated on Tower Bridge Road, a short walk from London Bridge Station, 10 apartments within the converted Sarson’s brewery are now under management by Protem Apartments. Eight one-bedroom apartments and two two-bedroom two-bathroom apartments, all of which have been completely refurbished in the last 6 months with brand new fully-fitted kitchens, bathrooms, wooden flooring throughout and modern furniture and fixings.
Protem Apartments now manage a total of 14 serviced apartments in London Bridge and Tower Bridge, strengthening the investment on serviced accommodation within key corporate locations in London. These apartments are very competitively priced with one-bedroom apartments available from £130+VAT per night and two-bedroom apartments available to book from £175+VAT per night.
Protem Maltings Place is available to book by relocation agents, serviced apartments agents and by direct corporates looking to place a team member in modern short let accommodation in great locations.
- Newly Refurbished in the last 6 months
- Fully fitted kitchens including Dishwasher and Washer/Dryer
- Spacious and light living areas
- Brand new furniture and fittings throughout
- Modern bathrooms with rainfall showerheads
- The building has two lifts available for in-house guests
- Reception on-site for collecting keys
- 24-hour security patrolling the building providing extra security for guests staying at Protem Maltings Place
- A TV in every bedroom
- Weekly cleaning service and WiFi fully inclusive within the nightly rate
- 24-hour emergency number available to all in-house guests
Other Apartments in London Bridge & Southwark