Protem Apartments announce membership of the Association of Serviced Apartment Providers.
Published: 26 Oct 2015
Category: Latest News
Protem Apartments are pleased to announce their membership of the Association of Serviced Apartment Providers (ASAP).
Protem Apartments offer serviced apartments across central London, with their own managed portfolio in Canary Wharf, Shoreditch and London Bridge. The company also act as an agent on behalf of many of London’s other top Serviced Apartment Operators. Becoming a member of The Association of Serviced Apartment Providers is the latest step in the development of Protem Serviced Apartments.
The company has been growing steadily in the last four years. Managing Director Ben Rayment established Protem Apartments in 2011, using his 14 years of experience in the property and Serviced Apartment sectors, creating a 4 star serviced apartment operator. Apartments include a mixture of modern 1 and 2 bedrooms in superb locations, at competitive rates; able to be booked from 3 nights to 1 year (dependant on location).
With it's mission to build trust for clients and to be recognised as the primary association representing, promoting and improving the provision of serviced apartments, becoming a member of ASAP bestows on Protem the approval of the Association and confirmation of a set of working practises that uphold the associations standards and adhere to the ASAP code of Conduct. This includes:
- Members must have all relevant insurances.
- A member shall not seek business or conduct business by improper or illegal means.
- Members must accurately represent their properties in any given media and ensure that it is clear that they are the owner/operator.
- Members shall ensure each customer is aware of their terms and conditions and ensure that they are easily understood.
- Members must provide information to enable any customer to communicate with the Association to provide feedback on their experience of a member company.
- Members must partake in a quality programme to ensure the continual maintenance and improvement of the service that they provide.
- Members must do all they can to promote the Serviced Apartment industry by any means and support the aims of the Association.
(Information provided by ASAP , October 2015)