Protem Apartments to launch new block of serviced apartments in London Bridge
Published: 25 Sep 2017
Category: New Serviced Apartments
Protem Apartments, a London serviced apartment operator and UK booking agent, have added London Bridge to their growing portfolio of managed apartments.
Currently operating over 40 apartments in four key London locations; Canary Wharf, Liverpool Street, Cannon Street and Southwark, Protem London Bridge is available to book now for the opening date Wednesday 11th October 2017.
Consisting of four, two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartments in a self-contained block on Weston Street, situated no more than a one minute walk to the London Bridge National Rail Station, these apartments have open plan, fully fitted kitchens, a large lounge space and modern bathrooms fitted with a bath and standalone shower. Protem Apartments always endeavour to offer competitive rates and will continue to do so with Protem London Bridge. Rates will start from £175+VAT per night.
Protem Apartments Managing Director, Ben Rayment, said: “We are very excited to be adding this fantastic new location to our portfolio of managed serviced apartments. The attributes of the property align perfectly with our strategy of steady, organic growth of serviced apartment supply in London. London Bridge complements our existing locations perfectly, and we are confident that the combined quality of location, product and service will ensure our guests have a memorable stay.”
Protem London Bridge follows shortly after the recent addition of Abchurch Yard, Protem Cannon Street, to Protem’s managed portfolios; four quaint studio apartments in a self-contained block. Protem Apartments aim to continue to increase their managed apartment portfolio going in to 2018.
- All two bedroom apartments are approximately 800sq/ft with Juliette balconies.
- There are two bathrooms in each apartment; the main bathroom is fitted with a bath and separate standalone shower, whilst the ensuite bathroom has a standalone shower.
- All kitchens are fully fitted with oven, gas hobs, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, washer-dryer and microwave.
- Each bedroom is fitted with integrated wardrobe and drawer storage.
- There is a lift in the building enabling access to all floors.
- Guests at this location will be checked in by a Protem Apartments employee.
- Further details of Protem London Bridge can be found here - https://www.protemapartments.co.uk/apartments/serviced-apartment-in-london-bridge-tower-bridge/1116