TERMS OF BOOKING
Enquiry and availability
Once we receive an enquiry from you, availability of your chosen apartment(s) will be checked and we will advise you within 2 business hours whether or not the apartment is available. Where you have submitted a general enquiry, or an enquiry for multiple properties, we will respond to you with suitable options and availability as soon as is reasonably possible, and the terms and conditions of booking for each apartment you are offered will be communicated to you in order to facilitate your decision making process.
Confirmation of booking
To book an apartment, we require our standard online booking form to be completed and submitted by you. We will send this to you once you have told us that you wish to make a booking. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, bookings cannot be confirmed until payment has been made in full for accommodation booked.
Wherever possible, and subject to the express agreement on a case by case basis, of the apartment operator, we will use our best endeavours to ensure that once you have made us aware of your intention to book an apartment, whether verbally or in writing, the apartment is placed on hold for you, in order to give you reasonable time to confirm in writing, and to make full payment, to confirm your booking.
As a guide, an operator will typically hold an apartment without payment until the end of the same business day, in order to allow time for the booking to be confirmed. Where an operator refuses to hold an apartment for this purpose, and the apartment has been booked by another party before we can confirm, Protem Apartments will source alternative accommodation for you with your agreement, or refund in full the funds we have received from you.
Methods of payment
Payment is only deemed to have been made when we are in receipt of a bankers draft, a bank transfer which has cleared our account, or have successfully received payment by credit or debit card. Where payment has not been received by us on time, we cannot be held responsible if the apartment is no longer available when funds are finally received.
Every effort has been made to ensure that the displayed rates are as accurate as possible, however, rates vary depending on supplier, season, occupancy rates and other market forces, from time to time. Precise rates will always be determined and advised on each enquiry received, and quote sent by Protem Apartments Limited, and should match the rate originally quoted on the website. From time to time the rates quoted on the website may differ from the rates actually available, however you will be advised prior to booking and payment should this be the case.
Please note that the property images displayed on the website are done so as a guide. Although photographs should be representative of the apartments, in some cases, furniture design, colour and type may vary. Apartment layouts may also vary slightly depending on the apartment position within a particular building, and any specific requirements, or specific questions about provisions in a specific apartment should be made prior to making a booking.
WEBSITE USAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The term ‘Protem apartments Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Suite 4 Parker House, Admirals Way, Marsh Wall, London E14 9UQ. Our company registration number is 06530774. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.